Thursday, June 26, 2014

So i started a blog with the best intentions to fill it up with all kinds of cool stuff.
Apparently it took a lot longer to get around to it than i thought.

what's been going on lately:

on May 14'th my Brother and his wife finally got here.
A busy first week for them, since we a few days later had the DC in Santo Domingo 'Keep seeking first Gods Kingdom'.
Some absolute amazing 3 days, never to be forgot!
For those of you who haven't had it yet, there is definately something to look forward to, as there is for every year. But this is still one of my favorites!

So now my brother and sis in law is living with me here in Santiago, in my appartment.
Such a privilege to have them here!

They lately joined my chinese congreation trip to La Vega, where we met up with the Chinese congregation from the capital, to spend a day in nature with good friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment